Monday 6 May 2013

Shhh....

This blog is quiet. :) I like that. So far I haven't told anyone about it. It's a nice place to post writing things where no one can see them unless they accidentally stumble upon the blog. I'll open it up eventually.
I had an idea. :) To do a serial story. I'll just post little pieces at a time, maybe every couple days or so. Here's the first bit:

Landon
I spread my wings, letting the wind rush over them, feeling the control and power.
Something I am in charge of.
The whole seems silent right now. I know in a few seconds the sun will come up over the horizon and the silence will be shattered. Right now, right before sunrise, is my favorite time to fly. The gray mists of early morning seem to avoid me, navigating around my body. The stars vanished moments ago, a blinking shower just before they disappeared. There's beauty and majesty everywhere, and I am smack dab in the middle of it.
I wait for the usual morning music, but it doesn't come.
Instead I hear a scream.

I'll post the next part tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment